Thurso reader Fergus Corsie took this shot of Thurso Castle from the top of Brims Hill on August 31.
A photo taken by Gavin Russell, of Macleod Road, Wick, looking towards the town from the walkway at the riverside.
Willie Watt, of Whitehouse Park, Wick, captured this shot from Ackergill harbour around 10pm during the recent northern lights display.
Hayley Grant recently captured stormy seas at Scalesburn, Wick.
Reader Dan Malcolm took this shot of Dunnet Beach in the early afternoon on Sunday December 29.
Chris Sinclair took this shot during a family outing on a very unseasonal day at Loch More.
This unusual view of Loch Watten was taken by reader Alex MacDonald.
The age-old skills of the thatcher were brought back to life when the Laidhay croft museum in Dunbeath engaged on a £10,000 three-week programme to make one of the county's top tourist attractions wind- and water-tight.
Landward Caithness councillor Willie Mackay (front centre) was guest speaker at the first of a series of winter meetings of the Caithness Parkinson's group.
It look a major leap of faith by this salmon to clear the main sluice gates on Loch More.
- Bid to bin new longer rubbish collection cycle
- Axe set to fall on Highland playparks
- Wick duo set out on charity fundraiser
- Former soldier made death threats
- Police probe road rage incident
- Brandon buys legend's accordion
- Caithness moggy goes on road trip
- Bakery staff have stars in their pies
- Two injured in A9 crash
- New pledge to restore Wick eyesore building