See more photos from our walk along the Moray coast between Cullen and Portknockie.
A selection of photos from the Active Outdoors team during 2014 - as featured in our autumn/winter magazine.
Liz Campbell of Roseisle, near Elgin, was the winner of our competition to win a kayak and watersports bundle worth over £500.
The inauguaral Etape Loch Ness took place on Sunday, May 4th, 2014 - see a selection of photos from the event, including John Davidson's experience of the event, which will feature in Active Outdoors in our newspapers on Friday, 9th May.
- Bid to bin new longer rubbish collection cycle
- Axe set to fall on Highland playparks
- Wick duo set out on charity fundraiser
- Former soldier made death threats
- Police probe road rage incident
- Brandon buys legend's accordion
- Caithness moggy goes on road trip
- Bakery staff have stars in their pies
- Two injured in A9 crash
- New pledge to restore Wick eyesore building