The water appears flat calm in an image of Loch Watten taken by Willie Mackay, of Oldhall.
- Police challenged over dog rescue group snub
- Army veteran's end-to-end record bid in mobility scooter
- Caithness beat England in shinty challenge
- Signal problems affects rail services to Thurso and Georgemas Junction
- Funding needed as team aims to make waves on world stage
- Clegg battlebus heads for John O'Groats
- Weir KO'd but gets back up as Wick win final game
- Surge in Wick air passenger traffic.
- Relay JOGGers on course to break end-to-end record
- Caithness charity to benefit from exiles' capital run