The water appears flat calm in an image of Loch Watten taken by Willie Mackay, of Oldhall.
- Caithness outpowered by Preston Lodge in shield final
- Sea survival training course on offer in Wick
- Boost for Lyth-based Labrador rehoming charity
- Caithness rugby fans set to invade Cumbernauld
- Thurso High roof repair work almost complete
- Revamped crazy golf course to be unveiled at Rosebank in Wick
- Final preparations under way for Northern Nashville music festival
- Rangers lead mermaid's purse hunt at Sandside Bay
- Caithness freezer name lives on - in England
- Club veteran Morris admits final is 'biggest game'