A four-week holiday programme set up by High Life Highland’s Wick active schools co-ordinator, Garry Macleod, came to an end at Dunnet beach with surfing led by local instructor Andy Bain. Following the two-hour session, Andy said: ‘There were epic conditions with everybody before the end of the lesson paddling and catching waves and riding them all the way to the beach.’
Surf's up for youngsters at Dunnet
- Train cancellations leave passengers stranded. Again.
- Cabin cruiser runs aground off Wick
- Car accident near Berriedale Braes
- Police ask for information on missing man Liam Sinclair
- Four-ward thinking Academy too good for Lossie
- Fireworks enters property in Thurso town centre
- Lib Dem councillor "I was treated unfairly"
- Welcome for HGV speed hike on A9
- SSPCA issues fireworks plea
- Motorists warned to be extra vigilant for deer