A four-week holiday programme set up by High Life Highland’s Wick active schools co-ordinator, Garry Macleod, came to an end at Dunnet beach with surfing led by local instructor Andy Bain. Following the two-hour session, Andy said: ‘There were epic conditions with everybody before the end of the lesson paddling and catching waves and riding them all the way to the beach.’
Surf's up for youngsters at Dunnet
- Highland power 'keeps English lights on'
- Scots won't be punished for no vote, claims Alexander
- "Too much hanging on the oil"
- Alistair Darling heading back to Inverness
- Better Together campaign hits Inverness after 'No' polls drop
- Council workers banned from putting Yes No stickers on their own cars
- Far north targeted for hi vis police patrols
- "You weren't allowed to be outspoken about nationalism"
- Wick pay the penalties in shock cup exit
- Rogue parkers beware - police are after you