The North Country Cheviot Sheep Society’s Braeval Trophy, which is awarded annually for the flock that achieves most points at the Caithness and Black Isle shows and at the breed’s Caithness ram sale, has been won for the first time by Alan Simpson, Cairnside, of 36 Oldhall, Watten. Alan, (left), is seen here receiving the trophy from Jim Baillie, Sebay, Tankerness, Orkney, the society’s president.
Cheviot trophy goes to Oldhall flock
- Train cancellations leave passengers stranded. Again.
- Couple's flood fears lead to 999 call drama
- Caithness presbytery to discuss gay marriage
- Disqualified driver is jailed
- Wick police probe break-in at commercial yard
- Cabin cruiser runs aground off Wick
- Car accident near Berriedale Braes
- Police ask for information on missing man Liam Sinclair
- Four-ward thinking Academy too good for Lossie
- Fireworks enters property in Thurso town centre