The North Country Cheviot Sheep Society’s Braeval Trophy, which is awarded annually for the flock that achieves most points at the Caithness and Black Isle shows and at the breed’s Caithness ram sale, has been won for the first time by Alan Simpson, Cairnside, of 36 Oldhall, Watten. Alan, (left), is seen here receiving the trophy from Jim Baillie, Sebay, Tankerness, Orkney, the society’s president.
Cheviot trophy goes to Oldhall flock
- Earl of Seafield sidesteps referendum public debate challenge
- Alistair Darling heading back to Inverness
- Row over 'tacky' sign clutter at Thurso gardens
- Council workers banned from putting Yes No stickers on their own cars
- Police probe intimidation claims by Better Together activisits
- Nightmare is Salmond as "King of Scotland"
- Tributes paid to HLH chair
- Shaun is voice of Highland youth
- Groats beckons for ex-marine on end-to-end charity ride
- Make your vote count