The North Country Cheviot Sheep Society’s Braeval Trophy, which is awarded annually for the flock that achieves most points at the Caithness and Black Isle shows and at the breed’s Caithness ram sale, has been won for the first time by Alan Simpson, Cairnside, of 36 Oldhall, Watten. Alan, (left), is seen here receiving the trophy from Jim Baillie, Sebay, Tankerness, Orkney, the society’s president.
Cheviot trophy goes to Oldhall flock
- Earl of Seafield sidesteps referendum public debate challenge
- Nightmare is Salmond as "King of Scotland"
- 'Vitriol' spills out at referendum hustings
- "Use it or lose it" urges leader of Scottish Tories
- Police probe intimidation claims by Better Together activisits
- "South Kessock is one of our strongholds", independence canvassers claim
- Elderly man in Watten accident
- Staff from Mackays Hotel cool off in ice bucket challenge
- Contempt for Liberal Democrat who defected to the Yes campaign
- Two vehicle crash at Watten